Bob Shimizzi with a dandy of a Woodland Caribou. EHA Trophy Caribou Hunts went relatively well again this year. Tags are filling up fas
What You Need
- High Top Rubber Boots - L.A. Cross Burly Boot
- Rain Gear - choose high quality rain gear with an outer layer that is both waterproof and quiet
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Towels and facecloths
- Personal Gear
- Small Back Pack (day pack)
- Socks - 3 to 4 pair of wool socks
- Rifle - 270/30-06 suggested minimum. Have 180-250 grain bullets
- Soft Gun Case - for transporting in bush plane a must
- Binoculars - at least 2 to 3 hours a day will be spent glassing
- Spotting Scope - strongly suggested for trophy caribou hunts
- Fly net & Insect repellent - for spring bear hunt
Note: Please try to keep total gear to a maximum of 60 lbs. No extra large duffle bags with hard case bottoms!!
Newfoundland moose hunts.